You seriously asked that?
I have a multitude of reasons for you.
- Sonic isn’t a damn romance novel.
- “Sonic Rose” does NOT have very much of a ring to it at all. (Sonic has no last name, merely a title, so the only option left is to use the woman’s last name.)
- Sonic can’t make contact with the wedding ring without simply absorbing it.
- Sonic would probably be an extremely irresponsible father. I know marriage does not necessarily equal children, however, I can obviously tell Amy’s the kind of girl that would try to have at least twelve
- Tails would go batshit insane and strap bombs to his chest before he let such a thing happen.
- Sonic is a man-whore. (Video proof coming… eventually. No, not THAT kind of video proof. Get your mind out of the gutter.)
- Sonic living with anybody is simply not happening. He needs his alone time sleeping on the roof.
- Some marriages have problems with a husband beating his wife. This one would have problems with the wife beating her husband.
- Let’s face it, Sonic spends approximately 102% of his time saving the universe. The wedding would probably be interrupted by some giant space-monster trying to devour the planet or some crazy stuff like that.
- And finally, it’s simply not meant to happen. Sonic agreeing to such a thing would be whole worlds out of character, unless he was extremely mind-controlled, drunk, high and brain damaged, (Oh wait, he has no brain.) and he’s not turning 21 until Jun 23rd 2012 (God help us all when he does though, a drunken Sonic will be extremely dangerous…)